視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》
Victoria.
維多利亞
Come on in.
進來吧
Well, when you and Daniel decided to get married,
你和丹尼爾決定結婚的時候
you probably never would've dreamed that your engagement
恐怕沒想到你們訂婚時
would have included a... murder investigation.
會牽扯到一樁命案的調查
I don't think anyone could imagine
沒人想得到
something so horrible.
會有這么可怕的事發生
Well, under the circumstances,
鑒于現狀
I would understand if you were reevaluating
如果你想要重新考慮你們未來的關系
the future of your relationship.
我是能夠理解的
So...
所以
this is my engagement present to the two of you.
這是我送你們的訂婚禮物
You want me to open it now?
你想讓我現在就打開嗎
No.
不
I want you to hold on to it.
我想讓你原封不動地收著它
And I need to know that you'll stand by Daniel's side
我想確認無論丹尼爾未來的路多么艱難
no matter how rough the road gets.
你都會在他身邊予以支持
If you abandon him,
如果你拋棄了他
it'll send a very public message about his innocence.
公眾輿論會對他的清白產生懷疑
Honestly, that never even crossed my mind.
實話說 我從沒想過要離開他