視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季第十六集
There's a hematoma on the back of your head.
你腦后有一處血腫
That's a hard spot to reach if you're fighting face-to-face.
如果你們是面對面打 很難傷到那里
We can use it to float the theory
我們由此可以推斷
there was a third person on the beach
海灘上另有人在
that knocked you out,
此人打昏你之后
set you up.
構陷了你
You're rich. Who hates you--
你們很有錢 招誰記恨了沒有
Disgruntled investors, hostile competitors?
比如心存不滿的投資者或敵對的競爭對手
Amanda Clarke.
阿曼達·克拉克
Ah. Great.
好極了
Where can we find her?
我們上哪能找到她
Mrs. Grayson. Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人 格雷森夫人
How does it feel to have your son
你兒子將面臨牢獄之災
facing life in prison?
對此你有何感想
Mr. Grayson, what affect will a murder trial
格雷森先生 此事對格雷森國際的股票
have on Grayson Global stock? Mrs. Grayson.
會造成什么影響 格雷森夫人
The Grayson family have no comment...
格雷森家族對此不予置評
Do you think your son did it?
你認為行兇的是你兒子嗎
except to say that Daniel is innocent of the charges
他們只想聲明 丹尼爾是無辜的
and they're sure that justice will be served.
他們堅信司法會還他一個公道