視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季第十六集
Hey, Charlotte, what are you doing?
夏洛特 你在干嗎呢
I barely slept last night.
我昨晚幾乎沒怎么睡
My head is pounding.
頭疼得要命
You've no idea what these past few days have been like for me,
你不知道這幾天我過的是什么日子
finding out David Clarke is my father,
發現大衛·克拉克是我生親
and now Daniel getting wrapped up
而現在丹尼爾又被卷入
in Tyler's murder investigation,
泰勒的命案調查之中
knowing how close we probably came
我還在后怕 我們當時很有可能
to getting killed, too...
也會死在那個可怕的
by that creepy guy in the hoodie.
穿連帽衫的家伙手里
Uh, well, maybe you should call that shrink again.
或許你應該再去咨詢那位心理醫生
You said she really helped last time.
你上次說她幫了很大的忙
Talking's overrated.
跟人傾訴并不那么有效
And taking pills isn't?
難道嗑藥就有效嗎
Were you high last night?
你昨晚嗑藥了是嗎
Come on, Charlotte.
別這樣 夏洛特
You're supposed to be the smart one here.
你現在更應該保持冷靜
And you're supposed to be on my side.
而你應該站在我這邊
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I've had enough interrogation for one weekend.
我這周末已經被質問得夠多了