Jack.
杰克
Shouldn't you be on a boat
你現在不是該在
halfway to Haiti right now?
去海地的船上嗎
Yeah, well, my engine had other ideas.
我的引擎不給力
You okay?
你還好嗎
Yeah, I'm fine.
我沒事
It's Daniel I'm worried about.
我擔心的是丹尼爾
The police were questioning him pretty hard.
警察在對他嚴加審問
Do they have any other suspects?
他們還有其他嫌疑人嗎
I don't know. They're not really keeping us in the loop.
不知道 他們什么都不肯告訴我
How's Declan?
德克蘭怎么樣
Finding Tyler's body must have been pretty awful.
找到泰勒的尸體一定是段糟糕的經歷
Yeah, he's, uh, he's playing it cool, but...
他 他看著挺冷靜的 但是
I'm not buying it.
我不相信
You haven't heard from Amanda, by any chance, have you?
阿曼達不會碰巧找過你吧
No.
沒有
Still no luck getting ahold of her?
還是沒聯系上她嗎
No, her phone's disconnected.
沒有 她的手機打不通
Anyway, thank you
不管怎樣 多謝你
for looking after Sammy.
照顧山姆了
Anytime.
樂意效勞