I need to see what happened on Jack's boat.
我要看一下杰克船上發生什么事了
He never left town.
他沒有離開鎮子
What? He should be down around the Outer Banks by now.
什么 他現在應該都到外灘群島附近了
Try my back porch.
可他出現在了我家門廊上
No, I swear, he left the harbor.
不可能 我發誓他離開港口了
I saw him or...
我看到的 或者說
at least, uh, Shamu did.
至少小鯨魚看見了
See? What did I tell you?
看到沒 我跟你說的沒錯吧
Jack!
杰克
Jack, wait!
杰克 等等
Amanda?
阿曼達
What are you doing here?
你怎么來這了
Mea culpa, babe.
我的錯 親愛的
Jack said he had engine trouble
杰克說船的引擎出了問題
and the last time he saw Amanda was last week.
而他最后一次見阿曼達是在上星期
Why would he lie to me?
他為什么要對我撒謊
Probably because he's covering up another one of her messes.
有可能是為了隱瞞阿曼達惹的什么禍
Talk to him. See if you can find out why Amanda came back.
跟他談談 看能否問出阿曼達為何回來
And where she's been hiding, right?
還有她現在的藏身何處 對嗎
Especially that.
這一點尤其要弄清楚