Conrad, are you all right?
康拉德 你還好嗎
What is it?
怎么了
Calling themselves the Americon Initiative...
聲稱自己是反美倡議聯盟
I've made a terrible, terrible mistake.
我犯了一個很嚴重很嚴重的錯
The president, awakened last night to news...
總統昨晚受這條消息的啟迪
Uh, you know the plane that went down, Flight 197?
你知道那架墜毀的飛機 197次航班嗎
I'm responsible.
我要為此負責的
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在說什么
That group that claimed responsibility for the bombing,
那個聲稱要為爆炸案負責的組織
I was laundering money for them.
我在給他們洗黑錢
Conrad.
康拉德
The investigation's gonna tie back to the company.
案件調查會聯系到公司
I'm gonna go to prison for the rest of my life,
我下半輩子都要蹲監獄了
if I'm lucky.
這還是運氣好的情況
They're gonna freeze all of our assets,
他們會凍結我們所有的資產
and you're gonna have to raise Daniel alone
而你就要在別人恥笑的眼光下
under a cloud of disgrace.
獨自一人撫養丹尼爾長大了
Life as we know it, Victoria,
我們之前過的日子 維多利亞
is over.
已經結束了
No matter how much we try to escape our past,
無論我們多想逃離過去
we seem destined to repeat it.
似乎命中注定歷史會重演
Like it or not, we are in this together,
不管你喜不喜歡 我們要共同面對
again.
再一次的