Where you been?
你去哪了
Oh, jeez. Dec.
天吶 德克
You scared the hell outta me.
你嚇死我了
What are you doing in here?
你在這里干什么
I've been wondering what happened to you.
我在想你發生什么事了
I thought you sailed off to Haiti.
我以為你起航去海地了
My engine crapped out.
我的引擎壞了
I figured that when I saw the "Amanda" in her slip
一小時前我看到阿曼達號還在泊位時
an hour ago.
就猜到了
So where you been all this time?
那你這段時間都上哪去了
It's 5:00 in the morning, man.
凌晨五點了 伙計
Why aren't you sleeping?
你怎么還不睡
Well, it's been a crazy night.
今晚太離奇了
Tyler was murdered.
泰勒被殺了
Tyler?
泰勒
Me and Charlotte found him.
我和夏洛特發現他的
And Daniel pops up from a dune, covered in blood.
丹尼爾渾身是血地從一個沙丘后突然出現
That's-- that's insane.
太 太不可思議了
Are-- are you okay? Fine.
你 你沒事吧 沒事
Charlotte's a wreck, though.
不過夏洛特已經筋疲力盡了
She told the cops that she saw some guy in a hoodie
她告訴警察她在沙灘上看到一個穿著
on the beach by Tyler's body.
連帽衫的人在泰勒的尸體旁邊
What about you?
那你呢
I was too far away.
我離得太遠了
I didn't get a good look at his face.
沒看清他的臉
I'm gonna crash.
我去睡了