I had the cook set up some breakfast
我讓廚師準備了早飯
in case you're hungry.
以防你們餓了
I've also been tracking the media coverage
我也一直在網上跟蹤媒體
of Daniel online.
對丹尼爾的相關報道
Wait a second. Wait. How, uh...
等等 等一下 怎么
Who alerted the media?
誰通知的媒體
Well, there's a picture online of Daniel
網上有一張丹尼爾穿著
in his bloody tux.
染血燕尾服的照片
Someone from the party must have snapped it.
肯定是派對上的某人偷拍的
Oh, well, so much for decorum.
他們可真懂得禮貌啊
She's right. It's everywhere.
她說的沒錯 網上已經傳遍了
"Bloody billionaire beach battle"?
百萬富豪海灘血戰
Do the police really think Daniel killed Tyler?
警方真以為是丹尼爾殺的泰勒嗎
Of course not.
當然不是
Well, dad took the helicopter into the city.
我父親已經乘直升飛機飛回城里
When it returns, I've made sure
飛機回來時 我保證載回來
the best defense attorney in Manhattan
曼哈頓最好的
is gonna be on board.
辯護律師
Ashley, could you please get me an aspirin?
阿什莉 你能幫我拿片阿司匹林嗎
Of course.
當然可以
I think her time would be better
我認為她的精力更應該
spent trying to get that photograph taken down.
集中于如何把那張照片撤下來
Okay, I'll call Nolan Ross
好的 我會打給諾蘭·羅斯
and see if we can have access to his tech team.
問問我們能否借用他的技術團隊
And you should get to bed, young lady.
至于這位小姐 你得睡覺去了
Get some rest.
好好休息
The next few days are gonna be challenging.
接下來的幾天肯定風起云涌 極富挑戰
I'm only here to pick up clothes.
我只是來拿換洗衣物的
I'm going back to Declan's.
我要回德克蘭那里
Sweetheart, we need you to stay here.
親愛的 我們需要你留在這里
Your brother's in real trouble,
你哥哥有大麻煩了
and we need to stay together as a family.
我們作為家人得團結起來
Your mother's right.
你媽媽說得對
We need to present a united front.
我們得統一戰線
Fine.
好吧