I don't know what to say, sir. Thank you.
我的感激無以言表 先生 謝謝
Seriously.
說真的
We're going to school together.
我們要一起去上學了
This is gonna be awesome.
一定會很贊的
let's get right to this, shall we?
我們就開門見山說吧 好嗎
There have been some rather interesting discoveries
在調查格雷森先生的經濟狀況時
in our research into Mr. Grayson's finances.
我們有一些很有趣的發現
There have also been some interesting discoveries
我們也有些有趣的發現
about your client's past indiscretions.
是關于你的委托人過去某些不檢點的行為
Any infidelities my client may have participated in,
任何我的委托人可能有過的不忠行為
from a legal standpoint, was voided
在法律上 都因你的委托人
by your client's affair with Ms. Davis.
與戴維斯女士發生婚外情而不具法律效應
I'm afraid we're talking about a much more serious
恐怕我們要談的是比背叛夫妻情誼
breach of trust here, Ryan.
要嚴重得多的問題 瑞安
Do you know the name of my favorite aunt,
你知道我最愛的阿姨叫什么嗎
the one who raised me?
就是撫養我長大的阿姨
Well, Victoria does.
維多利亞知道
On the day that she was supposed to testify,
就在她要去作證的那天
she fell ill.
她病倒了
Weeks later, she gave birth to a baby girl.
幾星期后 她生下一名女嬰
She named her Charlotte,
取名為夏洛特
same as my aunt.
跟我阿姨的名字一樣
I think that she did it to send me a message
我覺得她是以此來通知我
that the little girl she was raising with Conrad
這個她與康拉德一起撫養的小女孩
is mine.
是我的女兒