Declan. Look, I'm sorry I'm late.
德克蘭 很抱歉 我遲到了
You want to order something?
要點單嗎
Uh, no. That's okay. I filled up on beer nuts.
不 不用了 我吃了好多酒鬼花生
It's the breakfast of champions.
那可是早餐中的戰斗機
Do you want to tell him or can I?
是你來告訴他 還是讓我來說呢
Tell me what?
告訴我什么
Charlotte and I were talking about the future,
夏洛特和我在談論將來
your future.
你的將來
Yeah, what about it?
怎么了
You've been through a lot lately.
你最近經受了很多事
I know you lost your father
我知道你父親過世了
and that you and your brother struggle to make ends meet.
而你和你哥哥勉強能維持生計
So how would you like to join Charlotte
你想今年秋天與夏洛特一起去
at Collins Prep this fall?
念柯林斯預科學校
I'd love to,
我很想去
but... I don't have the money
但是我沒有錢
or the grades.
成績也不夠好
And what if I told you, the tuition's already paid for?
那如果我告訴你 學費已經付了呢
The grades are up to you.
成績就要靠你自己了
You've made things easier for my daughter lately,
你讓我女兒最近心情好了很多
and I just want to repay you
我不過是回報你
by making things a little easier for you.
為你打開方便之門
And that's the deal?
就是這樣嗎
That is the deal.
就是這樣
Mr. Grayson.
格雷森先生
Thank you. You're welcome.
謝謝 不客氣
Now all you have to do is pass the entrance exam.
現在你們要做的就是通過入學考試
That's amazing.
太棒了
Think you can pass?
你覺得你能考過嗎
Do you think I can pass?
你覺得我能考過嗎
You're gonna.
當然了