I love summer storms. Don't you?
我喜歡夏季的暴風雨 你呢
Not really.
不怎么喜歡
Let me be direct.
我就不拐彎抹角了
Mason tells me, you claim
梅森告訴我 你聲稱
I had a relationship with david clarke.
我曾和大衛·克拉克有一段戀情
You don't honestly believe that, do you?
你不會真的這么認為吧
I remember what I remember.
我只是記得我曾經記得的
Which is?
記得什么
Same as you, most likely.
大概和你記得的一樣
Well, I have to confess that after all these years,
不得不承認 這么多年過去了
my memory is just a little bit foggy of those times.
那時候的記憶有些模糊了
You remembered my strawberry allergy just fine.
我對草莓過敏 你倒是記得很清楚
Actually, when I come to think of it,
其實 當我回想當年的事
I'm not all that certain that little girl was you.
我都不太確定你就是當年的那個小女孩
All right.
好吧
Why don't you cut the crap
那就廢話少說
and tell me what I'm really doing here?
說說你讓我來 到底有何目的吧
Mason believes that you have some sort of vendetta against us.
梅森堅信 你與我們有深仇大恨
And this dovetails very nicely with this uncanny sense I have
而我恰好有一個奇怪的想法
that his house didn't just burn down accidentally.
他家的火災并非意外
Word on the street is, you lit that match
有傳言說 是你放了火
so you could pin it on me.
然后想要嫁禍于我
Is that so?
是這樣的嗎
Well, then maybe you should tell me
那或許你該告訴我
why you sent that tape to my husband.
你為何要把錄像帶奇給我丈夫
Is it money you're after?
你是為了錢嗎
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說些什么