Knock, knock.
有人在嗎
Hey. Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打擾了
Your mom wanted me to let you know that
你媽媽讓我告訴你
your dad's on his way over with his lawyer
你爸爸和他的律師馬上就到了
in case you wanted to run for the hills.
如果你想躲起來就趁早
Okay, just, uh, just let her know I won't be here.
好吧 別告訴他我在這
Are you proposing to Emily?
你要向艾米莉求婚嗎
Don't say anything to my mother, all right?
別和我媽說 好嗎
She doesn't need to know until Emily says yes.
艾米莉答應之前別告訴她
You think she will?
你覺得她會答應嗎
Well, after your lengthy courtship, who wouldn't?
你都苦苦追了那么久了 換誰都答應了
Wow. You sound about as happy as my mom does.
聽起來你和我媽一樣 不看好我們
What happened to being Emily's best friend?
你不是艾米莉最好的朋友么
Daniel...
丹尼爾
you picked a really lovely ring.
你挑的戒指很好看
Despite the D.N.A. Results,
盡管DNA結果證實了我們的預想
Mr. Grayson has no intention of voiding Charlotte's trust fund.
格雷森先生也無意作廢夏洛特的信托基金
How very generous of you.
真慷慨啊
She's not to blame, after all.
她畢竟只是受害者
She does realize that means we're done
她知道這意味著
with the idea of mediation?
我們不調解了吧
You really want a protracted trial?
你真想在法庭上撕破臉嗎
You know you'll both be skewered in the media.
媒體輿論會把你們毀了的
No, some how I think it's my soon-to-be ex-wife
我認為反而是這位即將成為我前妻的人
who's gonna draw the most unflattering spotlight.
會被媒體罵個狗血噴頭