Hey, daddy.
爸爸
Declan's so blown away by your offer
德克蘭對你的提議高興得不得了
that we've spent the entire day prepping for the exams.
所以我們一整天都在準備考試的事
Oh, no. What's wrong?
不是吧 出什么事了
Uh, well, Charlotte, we need to talk.
夏洛特 我們要談談
What'd she do this time?
她這次又做什么了
Oh, no. It's just, um...
沒有 只是
I'm going to be making some changes
我接下來幾周
over the next few weeks.
要做一些改變
It's the end of the summer,
現在是夏末了
and things are heating up for me at the office
辦公室的事越堆越多
so I'm gonna be going back and forth to the city more and more.
所以我要更加頻繁地往返市區了
So what does that mean?
這意味著什么
I'm saying, It's not practical
我是說 你要和我住一起
for you to stay with me.
這不太實際
But I'm supposed to live with you.
但我應該和你住一起
I thought you were buying another house here.
你不是要在這里再買套房嗎
Oh, I know that was the plan, but I think it's best
確實有這計劃 但如果你能搬回去
if you go back to your mother's.
和你媽住 就再好不過了
I can't stand her, daddy. You know that.
爸爸 你知道我受不了她的
Then you need to work on that.
那你就需要克服這點
You're not a child anymore, Charlotte.
你不再是個孩子了 夏洛特
It's time you start growing up.
是時候該學著長大了