Ashley Davenport...
阿什莉·達文波特
slumming it.
怎么會屈尊來這里
Vodka soda, please.
給我來杯蘇打伏特加
House is fine. You got it.
自釀的就成 -知道了
House Vodka? Ash, talk to me.
自釀伏特加 阿什 有什么煩心事嗎
Well, if you must know,
要是你真想知道的話
I've basically shunned my best friend all summer
整個夏天 我都在躲我的閨蜜
in favor of worming my way aboard
只為了能"登上"
the "S.S. Queen Victoria"
"維多利亞女王"號
only to find out that it's a sinking ship.
結果卻發現 它快"沉"了
How so?
怎么會這樣
All I've got to show for my summer with the Graysons
今年夏天為格雷森一家工作的唯一收獲是
is a gun-wielding psychotic ex-boyfriend
遇到個亂揮槍 還和你有一腿的
who made out with you.
瘋子前男友
Meanwhile, Emily gets an engagement ring
同時 艾米莉卻得到了枚訂婚戒指
and the keys to the kingdom.
以及通往格雷森王國的鑰匙
Wait. Emily... said yes?
等等 艾米莉... 同意了
According to her text.
她短信里是這么說的
I'm gonna go to the loo and drown myself in it.
我得去下廁所 順便淹死自己算了
It's back there.
廁所在那后面
Did I hear that right?
我沒聽錯吧
I'm afraid you did.
恐怕沒聽錯