Charlotte.
夏洛特
I'm sorry to bother you. I was looking for Daniel.
抱歉打擾你 我在找丹尼爾
And he was looking for you.
他去找你了
He went to the Southfork Inn.
他去南方酒店了
Is everything okay?
出什么事了嗎
My dad just kicked me out.
我爸把我趕出來了
I have no idea what I did.
我不知道自己做錯了什么
Everything was fine, he offered to pay for Declan's school,
一切都很好 他答應幫德克蘭支付學費
and then just out of the blue...
然后突然就莫名其妙地...
I've just never seen him look at me that way before.
我從沒見過他用那種眼神看我
What way?
哪種眼神
The way he looks at my mom.
他看媽媽的眼神
Oh, my God. Emily...
我的天 艾米莉
Did Daniel propose?
丹尼爾向你求婚了嗎
Yeah. He wanted to tell you himself.
對 他想親口告訴你
Is that okay?
你能接受嗎
You have no idea how badly I've always wanted a sister.
你不知道 我多希望有個姐姐