You shoulda listened.
敬酒不吃吃罰酒
Jack, are you up there?
杰克 你在上面嗎
Jack, is everything okay?
杰克 你還好嗎
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Jack. Jack. Oh, no. No.
杰克 杰克 不
What happened?
發生什么事了
Jack got the crap beat out of him.
杰克被人一頓暴打
He stumbled upon some guy rifling through Amanda's stuff.
他撞見某人在偷阿曼達的東西
Looking for, presumably,
好像是在找
A set of hi8 videotapes.
一盤Hi8錄像帶
Victoria did this. No.
是維多利亞指使的 不
You did this when you planted Treadwell's tapes.
你把特德韋爾的錄像帶放到那時就該料到了
I never meant for Jack to get hurt.
我從沒想讓杰克因此受到傷害
How much collateral damage are you willing to accept?
你還想看到多少人因此而連帶受傷
I may have Jack's blood all over my jacket,
也許杰克的血沾滿了我的外套
but you've got it all over your hands.
但這都得算在你的頭上
I have something I need to do.
我還有事要做
Yeah.Don't you always?
對 你不是一直都這樣嗎
Nice ring.
戒指不錯