You're up late.
這么晚還沒睡
How did your father take the news?
你爸爸聽到那個消息是什么反應
He took it like you'd expect.
正如你所料
Except he said something else that...
他還說了一些別的
I can't get out of my head.
讓我一直糾結到現在
Oh, what's that?
是什么
Well, basically, the reason why he's being so nasty
主要就是說他之所以會變得這么讓人討厭
is because of some secret you've been keeping.
是因為你一直瞞著的秘密
Oh, we all have secrets, Daniel.
每個人都有秘密的 丹尼爾
Mom... it's me.
媽媽 是我
All right? So whatever it is,
沒關系的 無論是什么
You don't have to keep me in the dark.
你都沒必要對我隱瞞
Well, the truth is inevitable, Daniel,
事實總歸是必須面對的 丹尼爾
and I do want to tell you myself.
我只是想親自告訴你
But I just don't want you to think less of me.
同時又不希望你看輕我
Oh, that's impossible, mom.
永遠不會的 媽媽
Just tell me.
說吧
It's about your sister.
是關于你妹妹的
Okay.
是嗎
Well, what-- what about her?
關于她的什么呢
Conrad's not her father.
康拉德不是她的爸爸