For some, commitment is like faith...
對某些人來說 承諾如同信仰一樣
a chosen devotion to another person or an intangible ideal.
是自愿向他人或無形的理想效忠
But for me, commitment has a shadow side,
但對我來說 承諾有其陰暗的一面
a darker drive that constantly asks the question...
某種黑暗的驅使力時不時地問我
How far am I willing to go?
你決心走到哪種地步
I woke up, and you were gone again.
我醒來 你人又不在了
We're gonna have to do something about that.
這問題我們要好好解決一下
Well, you crawled into bed so late,
你很晚才爬上床
I thought I'd let you sleep a bit.
我是想讓你多睡會兒
I know. I--I'm sorry. I should--
我知道 抱歉我
I should've never gone to see my dad.
我不應該去見我爸爸
I should've stayed with you.
應該和你呆在一起
Is everything okay?
出什么事了
I found out why my parents' divorce is so contentious.
我發現我爸媽離婚這事錯綜復雜
Turns out my dad
我爸爸竟然
isn't really Charlotte's father.
并非夏洛特的親生父親
Oh, my god, Daniel.
我的天啊 丹尼爾
And that's not even the worst of it.
這還不是最糟糕的部分
Her biological father is that madman
她的親生父親是那個
who used to live in your house--
曾經住在這里的瘋子
Amanda's father, the terrorist.
阿曼達的爸爸 那個恐怖分子