Good morning, Nolan.
早上好 諾蘭
"Fire&Ice." Mm. Subtle.
"冰與火" 這主題不錯
Was fire and brimstone not available?
煉獄之火不是更合適嗎
I didn't check.
沒想過
What happened to pressing pause and regrouping?
不是說好停戰休整的嗎
Victoria told Daniel that my father raped her.
維多利亞告訴丹尼爾 我爸爸強暴了她
That that's how she became pregnant with Charlotte.
所以她才會懷上夏洛特
Wow. She threw a dead man under the bus?
死無對證 她就讓你爸背罵名了
She's certainly committed.
她真夠狠心的
So am I.
我也不會手軟
You're thinking of going wide about Charlotte's paternity,
你想把夏洛特親生父親的事弄得人盡皆知
aren't you?
是吧
Just waiting for the perfect moment.
只是在等待最佳時機
And you're not worried at all about
你就一點也不擔心
how that might affect your little sis?
這事對你妹妹的影響嗎
One way or another, she's gonna find out.
無論如何 她都會發現的
I want it to be my way.
我想以我的方式解決
You might want to give that some second thought.
或許你應該再考慮一下
Last time you had it your way,
上次用你的方式解決問題時
Jack ended up with three cracked ribs and a broken heart.
杰克落得遍體鱗傷 心如死灰的下場
His wounds will heal in time.
總有一天 他的傷口會痊愈
I'm just happy that he's finally out of this.
我只是為他遠離麻煩而高興
Good-bye, Nolan.
再見 諾蘭