The photographer's ready.
攝影師已經就位了
Is that the L'Wren Scott? It's perfect.
這不是勞倫·斯科特禮服嘛 美極了
Oh, and I spoke to Carolina Herrera,
對了 我和卡羅琳娜·海萊娜談過了
And she said, she would be thrilled
她說 她非常榮幸
to make your dress for the engagement party.
能為你打造訂婚派對的禮服
I was thinking drop waist, off the shoulder.
我覺得低腰的無袖晚禮服不錯
Ashley, personal question.
阿什莉 問一個私人問題
Are you close with your family?
你和家人親近嗎
Not particularly.
不是特別親近
My father wasn't around much.
我爸總是不在家
Mm. Well, I didn't know my father at all.
我一點都不了解我父親
It's one of my deepest regrets.
這是我今生最大的遺憾之一
I think growing up without someone to protect you from the world
我認為從小獨立地成長
forces you to learn how to survive in it.
會逼著你學會如何生存
Well, that's something we both have in common.
看來我們在這方面有共鳴
Let's get another light reading.
我們換一種光線試試
We're coming off a little...
加一點
Charlotte,look at you.
夏洛特 看看你
You know, the last photographs I have of the two of us
回想一下 上次我們倆一起拍照
are from Martha's vineyard... Beautiful.
還是在瑪莎的葡萄園 漂亮
Ages ago. Nice.
仿佛幾個世紀前了 很好
We used to spend so much time together
那時當丹尼爾去哈佛讀書了
when Daniel was away at Harvard.
我們倆經常在一起
What happened?
到底怎么了
The prodigal son returned.
浪子回家了
What's say you and I go out after this,
我們倆拍完照出去逛逛怎樣
just the two of us?
就我們母女二人
I already told you, I have plans with Declan.
我告訴過你了 我和德克蘭有約了
Well, then how about the three of us?
那么 我們三個人出去聚一下呢
I'd like to get to know Declan better, and...
我想更深入地了解一下德克蘭 還有
smooth over any awkwardness between us.
緩解一下我們母女間的尷尬
Oh, you mean after you tried to bribe him to leave me alone?
在你試圖收買他離開我之后嗎
That's kinda hard to smooth out, mom.
這事還真是很難緩解的 媽媽
I am trying, Charlotte.
我在努力了 夏洛特