So...
這么說
Fire & Ice?
主題是冰與火
It's astonishing how your mother managed
你媽以她自己的雙重性格
to model the theme of your engagement party
給你這個訂婚派對
after both sides of her own personality.
起的主題名還真是擲地有聲啊
You told me to ask mom about the secret she's been hiding.
你讓我去問她那個掩蓋的秘密
Well, she told me.
她已經原原本本告訴我了
What did she tell you exactly?
她和你說了些什么
The truth.
真相
That David Clarke
大衛·克拉克就是
is Charlotte's biological father,
夏洛特的親生父親
and everything she's been through
還有她不得不背負這個秘密
having to carry a terrible secret like that.
所經受的那些磨難
Wait a minute. Everything she's been through?
等一下 什么叫她經受的磨難
Come on, Daniel.
拜托了 丹尼爾
If you're this easily manipulated by your mother,
如果你這么容易就被你母親操控
I shudder to think what Emily is gonna do to you
那艾米莉為了成為你的妻子所耍的陰謀
as your wife.
就真讓人不寒而栗了
So the rumors are true?
看來傳言是真的呀
Grandpa. How you doing?
爺爺 最近怎樣
I heard you went out and got yourself engaged.
我聽說你搬出去了 還訂婚了
Ah. Can't wait to meet the lovely lady.
真迫不及待去見見我那孫媳婦
As one marriage begins,
一段婚姻開始了
I understand, another one's coming to an end.
而另一段婚姻的終結了
Dad.
爸
Vicky called me.
維姬都告訴我了
Of course she did.
就知道會這樣
The idea was to keep our separation discreet.
我們本來打算慎重考慮離婚的
But what the heck?
可那又怎樣
Give us a moment, will you, Dan?
丹 讓我和你爸談會 好嗎
Oh, sure.
好的