Does Charlotte know?
夏洛特知道這事嗎
No. I don't think my mom ever...
不 我想我媽沒有
intends to tell her.
打算讓她知道
The truth is too horrible.
真相實在太駭人
Because of what David Clarke was accused of
你是指大衛·克拉克所犯之罪
Or because your mom was unfaithful to your father?
還是指你媽出軌的事
No, that's just it.
不 不是這樣
She wasn't unfaithful.
不是她出軌
That bastard forced himself on her.
是那個禽獸強迫了她
Oh, I've never seen my mother like that.
我從沒見過我媽那個樣子
Are you saying that...
你是說
he raped her?
是他強暴了她
And got pregnant with Charlotte as a result.
結果就懷上了夏洛特
She said this to you?
她是這么跟你說的
If that son of a bitch wasn't rotting in hell,
要不是那畜生已經下了地獄
I'd drag him down and kill him myself.
我會把他拖出來親手解決
Anyway, I don't want to think about it anymore.
總之 我不想再提起這事了
So what got you up so early this morning.
你今天怎么起得這么早
Looks like you've done some...
感覺你好像想通了
heavy thinking of your own.
一些重要的事情
I have.
是的
How's June for the wedding?
婚禮辦在六月如何
You still want to marry into my crazy family?
你還是愿意嫁入我這瘋狂的家庭嗎
More than ever.
前所未有的愿意