Is this seat taken?
這里有人坐嗎
It's a free beach.
這是自由海灘
Amanda's gone.
阿曼達走了
Yeah, well, kudos to you.
聽說了 干得好哇
Looks like the ends finally justified the means.
這個結局總算沒有辜負你的一番努力
Or should I say meanness?
或者說你的一番處心積慮
Are you finished?
說完了嗎
I don't know.Are you?
說不準啊 你呢
I'll never be finished.
永遠沒完
But after what happened to Jack, I...
但經歷了杰克的事之后
I think it's clear that I need to minimize the fallout
顯然我得把自己行為造成的余波傷害
from what I'm doing.
降到最低
I think it's a good time to press "Pause" on all of this.
是時候該暫停這一切了
And do what? Regroup.
然后干嘛 重新計劃
Maybe there's a better way to level Victoria
也許能有比和她兒子結婚更好的方法
than by marrying her son.
來向維多利亞討回公道
And... What do you plan to do with Daniel?
那你準備拿丹尼爾怎么辦
I'm gonna give him his ring back.
我會把戒指還給他
Tell him that...
告訴他
I need to give marrying into his family
我還需要仔細考慮一下
some more thought...
嫁入他家這事
which is actually kind of true.
這本來也是實話
For once.
總算說次實話了