We need to talk.
我們得談談
No kidding.
說真的
I've got about a jillion questions for you.
我還真有很多事要問你
I know you've been keeping secrets from me.
我知道你一直對我有所隱瞞
You have about five seconds to start talking.
給你五秒鐘的時間開口解釋
The Graysons framed my father.
格雷森夫婦陷害了我爸爸
They were responsible for that plane going down.
他們才是當年墜機事故的主謀
They set him up to take the fall.
他們陷害我爸爸 讓他做了替罪羊
Are you serious?
你說真的嗎
While I was rotting away in juvie with you
當我跟你在少管所發霉
and my father was rotting away in federal prison,
我爸爸在聯邦監獄等死時
the Graysons were sitting in that house,
格雷森一家卻安然住在那所房子里
living their lives, spending their money, raising their kids,
逗逗孩子 花花錢 悠哉地生活
like nothing ever happened.
好像什么事都沒發生過
So that's why I'm here.
這就是我回來這里的原因
I came back to avenge my father's death,
我要替我爸爸報仇
and to take everything away from them.
要讓他們一無所有
Why didn't you tell me?
之前為什么不告訴我
I-If you would've told me, I--
如果你早告訴我
Because I didn't want something like this to happen.
因為我也不想今天這樣的事發生