Ashley, are you out there? Yes.
阿什莉 你在外面嗎 在
Is Emily coming to the reading?
艾米莉會來參加讀書會嗎
Yeah, I think she just arrived.
會的 我想她應該剛到
Good.
很好
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你幫我做點事
I don't see the guest of honor. Do you?
我沒看到那位特邀嘉賓 你呢
Maybe he accidentally strangled himself
也許他一個不小心用闊領帶
with an ascot.
把自己勒死了
Emily, walk with me? Sure.
艾米莉 陪我走走吧 好的
Is everything okay?
沒事吧
Mason didn't cancel on you, did he?
梅森沒放你鴿子吧
No, he's just running late. This is about Daniel.
沒有 他只是遲到了 是丹尼爾的事
Did he tell you how
他告訴你
Conrad altered the terms of his trust?
康拉德修改了他信托基金的條款嗎
No. Why would he discuss that with me?
沒有 他為什么要告訴我
More importantly, why would he discuss that with you?
更重要的是 他怎么告訴你了
Well, he didn't.
他沒告訴我
My ears just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
我只是正正巧巧聽到了
The amendment makes it so the only way
修正條款規定 丹尼爾在30歲之前
Daniel can fully access his trust before he turns 30
能自由支配他信托基金的唯一方法
is to get married.
就是結婚、
Why are you telling me this?
為什么要跟我說這個
Because you're my friend.
因為你是我的朋友
If I were you, I would want to know whether or not
如果我是你 在男友成為未婚夫前
my boyfriend's motives were pure before he became my fiance.
我會想要知道 他的動機是否純粹