When you came to see me after my father's trial,
在我父親審訊后 你來看我
you told me to trust you, and I did.
說讓我信任你 我照做了
I told you the truth...
我跟你說了實話
that I had seen my father and Victoria Grayson together,
我看到我父親與維多利亞·格雷森在一起
romantically,
他們情意綿綿
that there was another man there that night on the porch.
那晚門廊上還有另外一個人
She's good.
她很行啊
You were a child.
你當時還是孩子
Your mental state was in question.
精神狀態也不好
I-I couldn't possibly take your word for it.
我不可能相信你的話
No. You chose to take hers.
是啊 你選擇了相信她說的
And what about your word, Leo?
那你所說的一切呢 尼歐
I don't think he did it.
我覺得不是他干的
I don't either.
我也這么認為
How'd you like to help me rescue your father?
你想幫我一起解救你父親嗎
You didn't print a word of what I said to you.
我跟你說的每一個字都沒有刊載出來
All stories have competing truths.
每個故事都有互相矛盾的事實
I simply...
我只不過
settled on the most logical.
選定了最合情合理的一個
And you were paid handsomely for that endorsement, I'm sure.
這筆封口費你拿到不少吧
Amanda, you're confused.
阿曼達 你搞錯了
You don't have all the facts.
你不知道事實的全部
Here are the facts-- you and I both know you're a fraud.
事實就是 你我都清楚你是個騙子
One way or another, the truth will come out.
總有一天會真相大白的
Stand up, Amanda. Get in his face.
站起身 阿曼達 湊到他面前
Your reading at Victoria's
維多利亞家的讀書會
is your last chance to redeem yourself.
是你最后一個重贖自我的機會
I suggest you take it.
我建議你好好把握
Go, Amanda.
走吧 阿曼達