You don't mind if I record this, do you?
不介意我把談話內容錄下來吧
No.So I see you're still a Clarke.
不介意 你還是姓克拉克
Why keep your father's last name?
為什么還保留你父親的姓呢
I didn't see much point in hiding who I was.
我覺得沒必要隱藏自己的身份
You didn't mind being the daughter
你不介意自己的父親
of a-a man who financed terrorism?
是一個為恐怖主義洗黑錢的罪人嗎
In some ways, it helped me.
在某種程度上 這還幫了我
It showed me who my true friends were.
幫我認清誰才是我真正的朋友
And now here you are, back at the scene of the crime,
而現如今 事隔二十年
nearly two decades later.
你重回事發地點
I would think that the memories are quite painful.
我想那段記憶一定充滿傷痛
Some.
有些是的
But I've come back on my terms.
但回來這里是我自己的決定
I won't let the past have power over me...
我不會讓往事糾纏著我
Not anymore.
再也不會了
Well, still...
不過
Some people perceive you as a victim of the scandal,
有些人認為你是這樁丑聞的受害者
one who might be carrying a grudge.
你可能還心懷怨恨
I'm just trying to be... a good person
我只想好好做人
and live a good life.
安安穩穩過日子
Lately, I even started thinking about putting down roots.
我最近甚至開始考慮安定下來