Where have you been?
你去哪兒了
I've been writing some new material for the reading.
為讀書會寫些材料
Well, you were supposed to call me
你和阿曼達·克拉克談過后
after you spoke with Amanda Clarke.
至少該給我打個電話
What did you find out?
你有什么發現
That she's a very angry girl with a sharp memory.
她滿心怨恨 事情都記得一清二楚
What exactly does she remember?
她到底記得什么
The truth about your relationship with her father.
你和她爸爸的真實關系
She wants to pull on that thread
她會堅持順著這個思路查
till it unravels everything, and if that were to happen...
直到查明真相 如果那樣的話
I'll go down as one of the biggest frauds in literary history.
我會成為文學史上最大的騙子
There are far worse fates.
還有比這更慘的下場
I'm here to get your side of the story, Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人 我是來了解你的說法的
Do you have a response to David Clarke's allegations
大衛·克拉克聲稱你們是情人
that you two were lovers?
對此你有什么想說的嗎
Here's my response to you, Mr. Treadwell--
特德韋爾先生 我想說的是
If you print a word of that garbage,
如果你敢寫到有關那些廢話的只言片語
I will sue you for slander.
我會以誹謗罪起訴你