I've always been amazed at how you can make 20,000 square feet
我一直驚嘆你如何把兩萬平方英尺
feel warm and inviting.
布置得溫馨又迷人
Still, wiout Conrad, it feels somehow empty.
不過少了康納德 還是略感冷清
Now rumor has it, he's moved in to the Southfork.
據說他搬到南方酒店去了
And good riddance.
終于擺脫他了
This is one village that won't miss its idiot.
這里再也不會歡迎他了
Besides, I didn't bring you here for Conrad.
話說回來 我請你過來不是為康納德
I brought you here for Amanda Clarke.
我請你過來是為了阿曼達·克拉克
Amanda Clarke? Yes.
阿曼達·克拉克 沒錯
She's returned to town, and I want you to find out why.
她回鎮上來了 我要你去查出原因
How am I supposed to do that?
這讓我怎么查
You interviewed her after the trial.
你在審訊后采訪過她
Tell her you'd like to talk to her about your memoirs
告訴她 你想為自傳跟她聊聊
as a way of reflecting on the past.
算是對過去的回顧
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that.
我可能無法心安理得這么做
Then get comfortable with it.
那想想讓你心安理得的理由
You'd still be covering earnings reports
要不是我
in the back pages of the "Journal" if it weren't for me.
你現在還在給報紙末版寫盈利報告
Don't forget it.
別忘了
Trust me, one doesn't easily forget
相信我 任何人都不會輕易忘記
a deal he's made with the devil.
與魔鬼做的交易
Fine. I'll talk to her.
好吧 我會和她談的
I'm sure the girl is just here to get some closure.
我確信這個女孩只是來了卻些心結的
The question is how far she will go to get it.
關鍵是她要如何了卻這些心結