Well, you'll be happy to hear that your prenup
通知你一個喜人的消息
is well on its way to being nullified due to duress.
由于你是脅迫結婚 婚前協議宣告作廢
Thank you, Ryan, for going above and beyond on that one.
謝謝你 萊恩 為此你煞費苦心
Where do we stand with Charlotte?
夏洛特的情況我們怎么解決
Well, at this time, there's no compelling legal argument
現在我還沒找到強制性法律條款
to force her back home with you.
能強迫她回到你身邊
But believe me, I'll continue to dig.
但是相信我 我會繼續鉆研的
Right now my main concern is your interest in Grayson Global.
此刻我最關心的是你在格雷森國際的利益
It seems Conrad is seeking
看起來康拉德在想法子
to divest you of your stock in the company.
剝奪你在公司現有的股份
Is he insane?
他瘋了嗎
Someone needs to remind that man
他應該清楚
that I earned every single one of those shares.
我的所有股份都是應得的
And without me, he wouldn't have - He's not insane.
沒有我 他就不會... 他沒瘋
He's strong-arming.
他只是手段強硬
But before we go into the ring with them on this,
但與他們就此談判前
I think it'd be wise if we set up a little insurance policy.
我想制定一個保險策略才是明智之舉
We need Conrad to restore
我們得讓康拉德交出
Daniel's access to his grandfather's trust.
丹尼爾爺爺留給他的信托基金
You're asking me to involve my son in this?
你要我把兒子也牽涉進來
Well, by his own declaration, he's already involved.
按照他自己的說法 他已經牽涉其中
And he's on your side.
而且他站在你這邊
Combine Daniel's shares with yours...
把你和丹尼爾的股份加起來
and we control the company.
我們就能控制公司了
Right.
對
Unfortunately, we can't simply ask Conrad
問題是 我們不能直接要求康拉德
to release Daniel's stake in the firm to him.
把丹尼爾擁有的股份交還給他
He'd put together the pieces immediately.
他會馬上想到其中的關聯
But we're not going to ask. Daniel is.
不是由我們提出 是丹尼爾去
Then it becomes a simple question of loyalty--
這樣就是單純的忠誠問題了
Conrad's to Daniel,
康拉德忠于丹尼爾
and Daniel's to you.
丹尼爾忠于你