"By the time the trial ended,
"審訊結束之時
every person I once trusted
每一個我曾經信任的人
had turned their back on me.
都棄我而去
The only remaining option was to find an impartial observer
僅剩的選擇是找到一位公正的旁觀者
to tell my story.
將我的事公之于眾
I thought Mason Treadwell would be that person."
我覺得梅森·特德韋爾會是那個人"
You have to understand the scope of the cover-up.
你要明白這個互相包庇的關系網
We're talking about people on every level--
涉及到各個階層人士
Prosecutors, defense attorneys, friends,
檢察官 辯護律師 密友
coworkers.
以及同僚
Well, setting aside the logistics of your theory,
先不論你這一說辭的合理性
why do you think all these people from your everyday life
你認為你身邊的這些人
would turn on you so rampantly?
為什么這么毫不留情地對付你
Just promises of power, money,
權利 金錢以及
political favors.
政治利益的誘惑
I mean, you name it.
凡是你能說出的好處都在其列
And then when I think those didn't work,
而當這些都不管用的時候
they used threats.
他們就開始威脅
Think about it.
好好想想吧
If they could put me in here,
他們都能把我弄進來
imagine what else they're capable of.
想想他們還能干出些什么
Fascinating footage.
有趣的影像資料
Clarke seems to be utterly convinced
克拉克看上去非常堅定
that he's telling the truth.
自己說的都是實話
In his twisted mind, he is.
在他扭曲的精神世界中 的確是的
The general consensus within the psychiatric community
心理學界有普遍共識
is advanced pathological narcissism.
精神病就是一種病理性的自戀
Then no element of his story has been borne out by facts?
他的故事沒有一點是基于現實的嗎
Not a shred.
一點都沒有