Sounds like you're in the market for biographer.
看來你需要一名傳記作家
Not just any biographer.
一般的傳記作家可不行
Why don't you stop by the cottage,
歡迎你來訪寒舍
and we'll discuss the possibilities?
我們可以談談合作的可行性
Oh, charming. Quite a turnout. Thank you.
挺誘人的 很棒的活動 謝謝
Ta-ta. Okay. They're lovely.
回見 他們真招人喜歡
Mason, could you come to the house for lunch?
梅森 可以來我家吃午餐嗎
There's something I'd like to discuss with you.
我有些事想和你談談
How could I refuse? Thank you.
樂意之極 謝謝
Stowaway. Jack, it's Emily.
偷渡者酒吧 杰克 我是艾米莉
Emily. How are you?
艾米莉 最近怎么樣
I'm good, thanks to you and Daniel.
我很好 多虧了你和丹尼爾
I just wanted to call and say thanks again for intervening.
我就想再次感謝你們出手相救
What you guys did was really brave.
你們的行為真是很勇敢
Well, at the end of the day,
但其實說到底
there were no bullets in the gun, so...
槍里根本沒有子彈 所以...
No big deal.
沒什么大不了的
How's Amanda?
阿曼達還好嗎
She's, uh, she's okay. Yeah. She, uh...
她還好 她...
It was a little weird, all that stuff Tyler said about her dad,
泰勒關于她父親的那些話有些奇怪
but she'll be-- she'll be fine.I gotta go.
但她會沒事的 我要掛了
I'll, uh, I'll talk to you later.
晚點再聊吧
Bye, Jack. Bye.
再見 杰克 -再見