When the season's over, I was thinking,
我在考慮 夏日將盡之時
maybe you and I could get a place in the city.
或許我倆能在城里找個地方住
I mean, we've already been kind of living together.
我們已經差不多算同居了
Which has been wonderful.
這段時光真的很幸福
But I never really imagined that I would
但我從未想過
get a place
要在婚前
with somebody until I was married.
與人同居
My parents were actually...
事實上 我的父母...
pretty traditional.
都很傳統
And keeping those traditions alive, I--
保留這些傳統
I feel like I'm honoring them in a small way.
我覺得是對他們的一種尊敬
Yeah. I get it.
我明白的
But don't get me wrong. I love you,
別誤會 我愛你
and I want to be with you,
我想和你在一起
just in the right way.
只是應該處之得當
Of course, one doesn't often consider
當然 在非虛構類文學創作中
the role of inspiration in the work of nonfiction writing.
靈感的運用可以忽略不計
In my admittedly biased opinion, that is an oversight.
眾所周知 我認為那是一個謬誤
It is very much a factor of my work.
靈感恰恰是我創作中不可或缺的因素
Only it comes from without,
只是它來源于外界
not from within--
而非內在
From the deceits perpetrated by the worst among us.
來源于卑劣之徒犯下的累累罪行
My subjects are always my inspiration.
我的寫作對象一直是我的靈感源泉
What a tool.
好個狗腿子
Mm. Exactly.
沒錯