Victoria.
維多利亞
I didn't know you knew Mason Treadwell.
我不知道你還認識梅森·特德韋爾
Oh, we're thick as thieves. And who might you be?
我們是老朋友了 請問你是
Mason, this is my neighbor-- Emily Thorne.
梅森 這是我的鄰居 艾米莉·索恩
I own the house that David Clarke was arrested in.
我買下了大衛(wèi)·克拉克被捕前住的那棟別墅
You don't say?
真的嗎
It's an incredible story.
這真是個不可思議的故事
Really amazing book. I-impeccably researched.
一本了不起的書 有理有據
Would you mind?
能簽個名嗎
Sure. Thank you.
當然 謝謝
You know, if you aren't already on the list,
不知你是否受到了邀請
Victoria kindly offered her home for a reading
這周末維多利亞幫我在她府邸舉辦讀書會
of my unpublished memoirs this weekend.
意在推廣我尚未出版的自傳
You should drop in.
你可以順便來看看
I would love to.
樂意之至
May I introduce you to my friend--Nolan Ross?
容我向你介紹一位朋友 諾蘭·羅斯
Friend that needs no introduction--
這位朋友可不需要介紹
"Wired" Magazine's man of the decade,
《連線》雜志的年代風云人物
number seven on "Forbes'" Youngest billionaires.
福布斯榜排名第七的億萬富翁
Well, six, actually, but who's counting?
事實上是第六 但誰會去數呢
Nolan, what brings you here?
諾蘭 什么風把你吹來了
As a result of recent events,
最近一些事情
it occurred to me that I could die at any time.
讓我覺得人生苦短 世事無常
Yes, I heard that little deviant Tyler
我聽說那個瘋子泰勒
left you bound and gagged.
把你五花大綁 還堵上了你的嘴
Oh, it'd be a shame if
在被世人真正了解之前
I left this mortal coil
我就香消玉殞
without anyone knowing the real me.
實為一大憾事