What are you doing here?
你在這干嘛
You do not want to mess with me right now.
你現在最好別惹我
Where is that whale figurine that you stole from me?
你從我那偷去的小鯨魚在哪里
Whale figurine?
小鯨魚
I saw the video feed from your B.F.F. Nolan's house.
我看到了你好朋友諾蘭家的視頻錄像
I know it's here.
我知道就在這里
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
But you should get out. You're not welcome here.
請你滾出去 你在這兒不受歡迎
Give it to me now, you bitch!
你個臭婊子快把東西給我
Get the hell out of my face.
趕緊從我面前消失
You know the Graysons can't stand you?
你知道格雷森家已經不能忍受你了嗎
Leeching off of them all summer--
整個夏天像寄生蟲一樣賴著人家
who can blame them?
誰又能責怪他們呢
Daniel told me you've always given him the creeps,
丹尼爾說過 你一直讓他感到不舒服
and even Ashley thinks that you're a lying hypocrite.
阿什莉都認為你是個謊話連篇的偽君子
And as for me,
至于我
well, I've always seen you for exactly what you are--
我早就看清了你的真面目
An impotent little misfit
一個格格不入的軟蛋
who's gonna spend the rest of his life on the outside looking in.
永遠只能站在局外眼巴巴地觀望