So I checked in to sending you
我決定派你去參加
to the Du Maurier Conference in paris,
在巴黎舉行的杜穆里埃會議
but unfortunately,
但不巧的是
the dates back right up to your start date for school.
那正好是你的開學時間
Well, maybe a semester alongside you makes more sense.
也許跟著你學一個學期會更有用
Maybe it does.
也許吧
You know, we should talk about that.
我們應該討論下
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
生日快樂 寶貝
Thank you.
謝謝
I hope this year gives you everything you could ever wish for.
祝愿你今年能事事如意
Thank you, mom.
謝謝你 媽媽
Emily, hello. Hi.
艾米莉 你好啊 你好
Ashley said you did this
阿什莉說 你辦這次宴會
without any waitstaff.
連一個服務生都沒請
I can tell you, it's a refreshing change
相比在我們家辦的老套乏味的宴會
from the tired old parties at our house.
這真令人耳目一新
Mr. and Mrs. Grayson,
格雷森先生 夫人
I'd like to introduce you to Amanda Clarke.
很榮幸為你們介紹一下阿曼達·克拉克
Hello.
你們好
Well, it's nice to see you.
很高興見到你
It's a pleasure.
我也很榮幸
I spoke to Conrad earlier today.
我今天和康拉德談過了
He seemed extra tense.
看起來他非常緊張
I think he knows what's coming.
我想他已經預感到了
I've sent Daniel to his grandmother's for the weekend
我把丹尼爾送到他外婆家過周末了
so I can finally put an end to it.
這樣我才好跟他做個了結
This is really happening then?
這是真的吧
Yes.
是真的
Come over after.
處理好后來找我
You can finally meet Amanda.
終于能讓你見見阿曼達了
More importantly, she can finally meet you.
更重要的是 她終于可以見見你了
I'll call you when I'm on my way. 9 o'clock?
我快到時給你打電話 九點可以嗎
Okay.
好的