You remember that picture? Of course.
你還記得這張照片嗎 當然了
The day we first met,
我們認識的第一天
after you spilled your drink on me.
你把酒灑到我身上之后拍的
On the night of our first date,
我們初次約會的那晚
you recited an Oliver Wendell Holmes' poem to me.
你念了奧利弗·溫德爾·霍姆斯的詩給我聽
Do you remember?
還記得嗎
"Where we love is home,
"家乃情之所系
home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."
吾身或會離開 吾心卻永駐于此"
Well, ever since that night, I've been collecting poems
從那晚以后 我就一直在收集
that remind me of you.
能讓我想起你的詩
I know it hasn't been very long, but...
雖然我們在一起沒有多久 但是
You already feel like home to me.
對我來說 你已經是我的港灣了
There he is.
壽星到
Happy birthday, son.
兒子 生日快樂
Thank you.
謝謝
Emily, lovely as always.
艾米莉 總是這么漂亮
Mm. Thank you, Mr. Grayson.
謝謝你 格雷森先生
Um, excuse me.
失陪一下
Ashley, thank you so much for your help.
阿什莉 真的謝謝你的幫忙
It's what I do.
這是我該做的
How are you holding up with all this Tyler business?
對于泰勒的鬧劇 你還好吧
Must be awful, realizing that you spent the entire summer
你整個夏天都在和"化身博士"約會
dating Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
我真為你難過
He's not a monster, Emily. He's sick.
他不是個怪物 艾米莉 他只是有病
It's called empathy.
有種東西叫同情心
You might want to try a little.
學著點吧