Em...Tyler's on his way to your house.
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 復仇 > 正文

加載中..
艾米 泰勒在去你家的路上
Don't worry, Nolan.
諾蘭 別擔心
I'll make sure she gets the message.
我會幫你轉告她的
Okay, dinner's served, guys.
各位 可以入座了
Please help yourselves.
請自便
Uh, Charlotte told me about
夏洛特跟我說了
her mother's little bribery attempt.
她媽媽想用錢打發你
And please accept my sincerest apologies.
請接受我最誠摯的道歉
It's all right.
別放心上 沒關系
No. No, it's not. You are very important to Charlotte.
不不 不能這樣 你對夏洛特很重要
And that makes you important to me.
所以對我而言 你舉足輕重
If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.
如果你需要任何幫助 別跟我客氣
I would like to make a toast to Daniel,
我想借此機會
on your birthday.
敬丹尼爾一杯
And to the entire Grayson family.
也敬整個格雷森家族
I grow fonder of all of you every day.
我的心與你們日益拉近
And here's to my good luck
艾米莉走進我們的生活
that Emily happened into our lives at all.
是我的福氣
Salud. Cheers.Cheers. Cheers.
祝你健康 干杯 干杯 干杯
Daniel... I can't believe how much time has passed
丹尼爾 還記得我從醫院將你第一次帶回家
since I first brought you home from the hospital.
沒想到時間一晃而過
And in a way,
可以這么說
I've been working on this gift ever since.
從那時起 我就一直在準備這份禮物
Sometimes the best way to show someone you love them
有時表達愛意的最好方式
is to not buy them anything at all.
并非是用金錢購置禮物
I hope you like it.
希望你會喜歡

- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
美劇《復仇》第一季 第173期:初次相遇的回憶
從那晚以后,我就一直在收集能讓我想起你的詩,雖然我們在一起沒有多久,對我來說,你已經是我的港灣了。 -
美劇《復仇》第一季 第174期:老套乏味的宴會
你辦這次宴會連一個服務生都沒請,相比在我們家辦的老套乏味的宴會,這真令人耳目一新。 -
美劇《復仇》第一季 第176期:偽君子
我早就看清了你的真面目,一個格格不入的軟蛋,永遠只能站在局外眼巴巴地觀望。 -
美劇《復仇》第一季 第177期:泰勒的威脅
我不再是你兄弟,此刻你的人生就要第一次嘗到失去的滋味了,泰勒我求你,別傷害我的孩子。 -
美劇《復仇》第一季 第178期:挑男人的眼光真差
在槍口之下,隱藏起忍者術,表現得手足無措,你今晚看上去幾乎像個平凡人了。