the dates back right up to your start date for school.那正好是你的開學時間
right up to直到
We drove right up to the front door .
我們將車一直開到大門。
Her clothes are always right up to the minute.
她的衣服總是式樣最新的。
Well, maybe a semester alongside you makes more sense.也許跟著你學一個學期會更有用
make sense有意義
This sentence doesn't make sense.
這個句子沒有意義。
Does it make sense to let children play with matches?
讓小孩玩火柴有意義嗎?
I'd like to introduce you to Amanda Clarke.很榮幸為你們介紹一下阿曼達·克拉克
introduce sb to sb將某人介紹給另一個人
Allow me to introduce you to my father.
請允許我把你介紹給我的父親。
You will introduce him to society.
您將把他介紹給社交界。