Mom. Daniel.
媽媽 丹尼爾
You left without saying good-bye this morning.
早上怎么不說一聲就走了
I wanted to let you rest.
我想讓你多休息會
I'm sure it was another sleepless night. - Well, actually,
昨晚肯定又是個不眠夜吧 -其實
it was very comforting, having you here last night.
昨晚你在家 我感覺很踏實
Listen, I just spoke to dad.
爸剛才來找我談話
As far as he's concerned, we've patched things up.
在他看來 我們已經講和了
As far as I'm concerned, I'm positioned to get you
而在我看來 我已經做好準備
whatever information you need to help you with your divorce.
為你獲取任何能幫到你離婚案的信息
Thank you, darling.
謝謝你 親愛的
Tyler ever come home?
泰勒回過家了嗎
No, but I agree,
沒有 但我同意你說的
he's overstayed his welcome.
他已經在我們家待得過久了
I'm going to ask him to move out when he returns.
等他回來 我就讓他搬走
Have you given any thought
你想過
about how you want to celebrate your birthday?
要如何慶祝自己的生日嗎
Yeah, I wanted to keep it simple,
是的 我想一切從簡
so Emily's gonna throw a clambake on the beach,
所以艾米莉打算舉辦海灘燒烤晚宴
just family and one or two friends.
就像家庭聚餐 再叫上幾個朋友
Whatever you want, darling.
你說了算 親愛的
You know I'm gonna have to invite dad.
我還會邀請老爸參加
Well, it's all for the greater good.
當然 以大局為重
I'll check in with you in a bit.
我一會兒再和你詳談
Morning, Victoria.
早上好 維多利亞
I thought we could spend some time going over concepts
我們得花些時間計劃一下
for Daniel's birthday celebration.
丹尼爾的慶生宴會
Clambake.
燒烤晚宴
I beg your pardon?
你說什么
Daniel wants a clambake.
丹尼爾想辦場燒烤晚宴
Please call Emily and
打電話給艾米莉
see if you can lend her your severely overqualified hand.
看看你是否能給她提些專業意見
Of course.
好的