Hey, babe. I know how you like your morning coffee.
寶貝 我知道你早晨喜歡來杯咖啡
You know how I like everything.
我的喜好你一清二楚
I missed you last night.
昨晚很想你
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Any update on Tyler?
泰勒那兒有消息嗎
No. He never came home last night.
沒有 他昨晚沒回家
How's your mom holding up?
你媽媽還好嗎
Oh, she's all right, considering the circumstances.
在現在這種情況下 還算好
She's past the initial shock of the divorce papers
她已經平復了收到離婚文件時的震驚
and now she's redirecting her energies
現在重新打起了精神
into planning my birthday party.
正在籌辦我的生日宴會
And that's a bad thing?
難道不好嗎
For my 21st, she hired the cast of Cirque du Soleil to perform.
21歲生日時 她請了太陽馬戲團來表演
Subtlety is not her strong suit when it comes to parties.
只要涉及到宴會 她就精明不起來了
Well, why don't we do something low-key?
不如這次辦得低調點吧
Maybe a clambake on the beach?
海灘燒烤晚宴 如何
Sounds perfect.
聽起來不錯
I'll call my mom, tell her it was my idea.
那我給媽打電話 告訴她是我的主意
Mm. And I'll make sure she feels included.
我會讓她融入其中的
Hello? Daniel.
有人在嗎 丹尼爾
What are you doing here?
你來這里干什么
I'm on my way to sit down
我正準備和你媽媽
with your mother and our lawyers,
還有律師 洽談離婚事宜
and I was hoping that you and I could have a chat first.
但我想先和你聊一下
You know what? I was just about to leave.
我正打算要走
Call me later? Okay.
晚點給我打電話 好