I googled "Friendship" on the interwebs.
我在網上查了"友誼"的意思
Apparently, when you have a fight with a friend...
很顯然 如果你和一個朋友鬧僵了
You're supposed to apologize.
你應該主動道歉的
Word of advice-- leave the joke cracking to me.
給你個建議 講笑話還得我出馬
You suck at it.
你說的太冷了
And the apologizing, how am I doing there?
那道歉的部分呢 還行嗎
I'm no expert,
我雖然不是專家
but I think an apology involves the words "I'm sorry"?
但是我覺得道歉應該要說"對不起"吧
Look...
聽著
I actively taught myself not to trust people.
我常常告誡自己不要輕易信任別人
What happened with you and Tyler caught me off guard,
你和泰勒的事讓我措手不及
but I do believe you never set out to sabotage me.
但我相信你絕沒有蓄意給我搞破壞
No, on the contrary.
不 正好相反
All I ever set out to do was to help you
我所做的一切都是在幫助你
and your dad.
和你的父親
As much as I hate to admit it,
盡管我很不想承認
you were right about Tyler.
但是你對泰勒的看法是對的
I'm a terrible judge of character.
我真的不擅長判斷別人的品性
We all have our weaknesses.
我們都有自己的弱點
Tyler is just really good at exploiting them.
泰勒只是很擅長挖掘它們
Yeah, now he's got all the ammo he needs.
現在爆破彈藥他都弄到了
He stole my whale cam.
他偷走了我的鯨小奇攝像頭
With all the video files in it?
里面有所有的視頻資料嗎
Including everything that happened to Lydia,
包括莉迪亞所發生的一切
and now he's got all the physical evidence he needs
現在他勒索康拉德所需的實物證據
to extort Conrad--
都已經拿到手了
Or, if we play it right,
但是如果我們手段得當
all the rope necessary to hang himself.
他就會作繭自縛
Believe it or not, this could be good news.
信不信由你 這不一定是壞事