What happened with you and Tyler caught me off guard,你和泰勒的事讓我措手不及
catch off guard:(因突發狀況而)措手不及
I was caught off guard by his move.
他這一招真是讓人猝不及防。
Johansson pulled out with pharyngitis, so I was caught off guard.
約翰森傷退了,所以我只好取消我原來的計劃。
No, on the contrary.不,正好相反
on the contrary:正相反
On the contrary,I have tons of things to do.
正相反,我有一大堆事要做。
Believe it or not, this could be good news.信不信由你,這不一定是壞事
believe it or not:信不信由你
Believe it or not, he actually won!
信不信由你,他真地勝利了!
Whether you believe it or not, I passed the exam.
不管你信不信,反正我通過了考試。