I was very happy to get your call, Victoria.
我很高興你聯系了我 維多利亞
I'm very aware of the job you did for Michael
我清楚 在邁克爾和莉迪亞的離婚官司中
in his divorce against Lydia.
你功不可沒
And I think it would be foolish of me
如果我不考慮找你咨詢
not to consider your counsel. Thank you.
那才是犯傻呢 謝謝你
It seems my reputation precedes me.
看來我是名聲在外啊
I saw Michael earlier this summer,
今年初夏時 我見過邁克爾
already with a pretty young woman at his arm.
他已經另覓佳偶了
I trust he's doing well?
他們進展得還不錯吧
Engaged. God help him.
已經訂婚了 上帝對他眷顧有加
Obviously, his heart is faring a little bit better than Lydia's.
他明顯比莉迪亞過得好
Couldn't help but feel badly when I heard that she had
聽說她跳樓的事后
jumped from her balcony.
我真的很難過
Well, you reap what you sow.
因果報應終有時
Well, before we discuss my fee,
在討論我的傭金問題之前
I'll need you to agree to some nonnegotiable conditions.
你得答應我幾個條件 沒有商量余地
I see. First condition--
說吧 首先
No contact whatsoever with your spouse, starting now.
從現在起 無論如何都不得聯系你丈夫
That won't be a problem. Second--
這你就不用擔心了 其次
I need absolute financial transparency from you--
我需要對你的財政狀況有絕對知情權
Bank accounts, lock boxes,
包括你的銀行存款 銀行保險箱
planes, houses, jewelry.
私人飛機 房產 珠寶
There's no need for the dramatic pauses, Mr. Huntley.
你沒必要這樣刻意停頓 亨特利先生
If I disagree with your terms, I'll let you know.
如果我不同意 會告訴你的
Finally, and most importantly,
最后 也是最重要的一點
I need you to be willing to do whatever it takes
我需要你能夠不惜一切代價
to win your case,
來打贏這場官司
which could mean you end up with a significant amount
即使這場官司可能最終
of Conrad's blood on your hands by the time this is over.
會讓你親手毀了康拉德
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我連眉頭都不會皺一下