Yeah, there are two on the lease.
對 是兩人合租
It's me and my girlfriend.
我和我的女友
No, I'll be 18 by the end of the month, so it's...
不 我月底就滿十八歲了 所以...
Let me call you right back.
我待會給你回電話
What was that about?
這是怎么回事
Me and Charlotte are getting a place together.
我和夏洛特要搬到一起住
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What?
什么
Look, think about it, okay?
你想想看
You and me are crowding each other up here.
我們倆住在一起實在太擠了
And--and things are moving forward with you Amanda,
既然你和阿曼達已經有所進展了
so it's-- we need privacy.
我們都需要一點私人空間
Declan, listen to me.
德克蘭 聽我說
This is a spectacularly bad idea on so many levels
這個主意糟糕透了
You don't have the money.
你沒錢
You haven't finishi high school.
你連高中還沒讀完
What's the plan?
你有什么打算
Gonna be a bar back the rest of your life?
當一輩子酒吧招待嗎
I'm drowning downstairs
我在酒吧都快忙死了
'cause you can barely even do that right.
因為你連這點事兒都做不好
Okay. Hire someone else.
那你就去雇別人啊
I've got my own money, and Charlotte needs me.
我自己有錢 而且夏洛特需要我
She needs you? Yeah.
她需要你 是
Declan, you're just a kid.
德克蘭 你還只是個孩子
What you need is to finish high school, go to college.
你真正要做的是讀完高中去上大學
You need to make yourself into the kind of man
你需要成長為一個
that a girl like charlotte grayson deserves.
配得上像夏洛特·格雷森那樣女孩的男人
If she's still around after that,
如果當那時她還在你身邊
then you guys can talk about having a future.
你們再討論共同未來
Otherwise, you're just...
不然 你就是..
you're just throwing both of yours away.
你只是在毀掉你們兩人的未來