While we're buying the upside,
在買進上行潛力股的同時
we're shorting the poorest performers in that sector.
我們要拋掉那些垃圾股
Simultaneously collecting the best in breed and weeding out the runts.
就是要優勝劣汰
You catch on fast. son.
學得很快嘛 小子
Tyler, dad. .
泰勒 爸爸
There he is, the man of the hour.
風云人物來了
Did I miss something?
我錯過了什么精彩片段
Daniel managed to get Mr.Takeda to invest last night.
丹尼爾昨晚拉到了武田先生的投資
$50 million.
五千萬美元
How's that corner office looking for you now?
那間唾手可得的高管辦公室你覺得如何了
$50 million. Wow.
五千萬 真不賴
Shame you won't be getting commissioned.
真可惜你也得不到傭金
That commission was a onetime incentive.
傭金不過是一時的激勵措施
Tyler did beat you to the punch.
泰勒的確搶先你一步而獲勝
But you keep taking initiative like that,
如果你們保持住這種勢頭
and I promise, commissions will abound.
我保證不會虧待你們的
That's right.
對啊
So long as your clients are all Japanese.
要是你的客戶都是日本人的話
Don't forget to cut in your pretty blonde translator.
別忘了分錢給你的金發美女小翻譯
That's okay. You can let him get to you.
沒關系 任他贏你一局
Envy can be a powerful motivator.
嫉妒會是一個很好的推動劑
I don't envy Tyler, dad.
我不嫉妒泰勒 爸爸
In fact... there's something you need to know
其實 有些事你應該知道
about how he got Nolan Ross to invest with your company.
他是如何使得諾蘭·羅斯為公司投資的