Excuse me. Can I help you?
不好意思 有什么要幫忙的嗎
I'm, uh, looking for something
我在找東西
I buried as a little kid.
我小時候把它埋在這的
Yeah, well, I don't think it's cool for you to be here
我覺得艾米莉不在家
without Emily around.
你這樣不太合適
Well, Emily said it's cool, so...
艾米莉說沒關系的
She didn't mention it to me,
她可沒跟我這么說過
so you should probably come back when she's here.
你最好等她在家時 再過來
Do you have a problem with me?
你對我有什么意見嗎
You don't even know me.
你根本就不認識我
Exactly. What's going on?
正是如此 怎么了
Your boyfriend here is trying to throw me off you property
你男朋友想要把我從你院子里扔出去
for looking for something that belongs to me.
就因為我在這找兒我自己的東西
No, it's okay, Daniel.
這沒關系的 丹尼爾
Um, well, maybe you could, uh, come back tomorrow morning.
或許你可以明天早上再來
And I'll help you search for what you're trying to find.
到時我也能幫你找找看
Told you she was cool.
跟你說了 她不介意的
That girl makes me nervous.
這姑娘總讓我覺得不舒服
She just seems a little... lost to me.
我覺得她只是有點迷茫無措
I mean, can you imagine
你想想看
growing up the way she had to?
她的成長之路多么坎坷
Just be careful with her. I will.
還是對她留個心眼比較好 我會的