You wanted to see me, Sir? Yeah.
先生 您有事找我嗎 是的
It's come to my attention you garnered Mr. Ross' support
我得知你是以某種不怎么高尚的方式
through less-than-honorable circumstances.
得到了羅斯先生的投資
So your time here at Grayson Global is over.
所以你在格雷森國際的事業到此為止
With all due respect, who cares how I got him?
無意冒犯 但誰在乎我是怎么拿下他的
$20 million from a guy that
我從他手里弄來了兩千萬
you've been trying to land for a decade is hardly...
您可是花了十來年都沒搞定他
This company's worth over 200 times that,
這個公司市值是那筆錢的200倍
which is why we try to avoid scandal at all cost.
所以我們不惜代價避免丑聞
Blackmailing a potential client into a portfolio
借機勒索客戶進行投資
falls directly into the scandalous category. Blackmail?
恰恰就屬于丑聞那一類 借機勒索
The sex tape you made with Nolan Ross?
你跟諾蘭·羅斯的性愛錄像
Sex tape? What are you talking about?
什么性愛錄像 不知您所指為何
Save your breath. You're fired. Am I?
你省省吧 你被解雇了 是嗎
At least when I do business, people don't die.
至少我做的生意不是謀財害命
I beg your pardon?
你這是什么意思
You want a scandal?
你知道什么才是真正的丑聞
You fire me, and I tell the world
如果你解雇我 我就昭告天下
that you and your wife were the real reason
你和你的妻子才應該
all those people died on flight 197.
對所有在197航班上喪命的冤魂負責
And that guy who worked for you,
還有那個曾經在你手下工作的人
David Clarke,
大衛·克拉克
was just a patsy.
只不過是個替罪羊
I'd think very carefully about the next words
你最好三思而后言
that come out of your mouth, Mr. Grayson.
小心禍從口出 格雷森先生