Sorry. Hi. I'm glad you showed.
抱歉 很高興你過來了
I thought maybe you'd gone completely rogue on me.
我以為你徹底翻臉不認人了
I-I didn't mean to tell Jack our secret.
我不是故意告訴杰克我們的秘密的
It just happened.
事情就這樣發生了
I just don't want him to get hurt.
我只是不想讓他受傷
That makes two of us.
我也不想
Jack's the best thing that's ever happened to me...
杰克是我一生中遇到過最好的事
Besides you.
當然除了你以外
He mentioned that you have a hard time
他告訴我
talking about your childhood memories.
你不怎么提起你的童年
That's only because he remembers more of this stuff
那只是因為他記得的
than you actually told me.
比你告訴過我的還要多
What's this?
這是什么
It's a diary from when I was in foster care.
我被寄養時寫的日記
If you're gonna be Amanda Clarke,
如果你想成為阿曼達·克拉克
you need to know absolutely everything,
就得知道與她有關的每一件事
especially the truth about the Graysons.
特別是有關格雷森一家的事實
What truth? Hey, babe. Oh, I'm sorry.
什么事實 親愛的 抱歉
I didn't realize you had company.
我不知道你有客人在
Daniel, this is Amanda Clarke.
丹尼爾 這位是阿曼達·克拉克
Amanda, Daniel.
阿曼達 這是丹尼爾
Nice to meet you. Likewise.
很高心見到你 我也是
I was just leaving.
我要走了
Feel free to come by anytime.
你想來的話 隨時歡迎