Hey, ma.
你好 媽
Daniel, I'm so glad you could come.
丹尼爾 你能來我真高興
And I see that you brought Emily.
你把艾米莉也帶來了
Victoria, I hope you don't mind.
維多利亞 希望你不會介意
Daniel told me everything,
丹尼爾都告訴我了
And we just really wanted to come and show our support.
我們真的想來對你表示支持
I'm sure you must be devastated.
你一定傷心欲絕
Devastated is not the word I would use.
傷心欲絕倒還不至于
And quite frankly,
老實說
my marriage is the last thing I want ttalkboutight now.
我現在最不想談的事情 就是我的婚姻
Well, why don't we talk about Tyler?
那我們來聊聊泰勒吧
Don't you think it's weird he's still living in the pool house
我去艾米莉家住了 他卻還住在咱家
even though I'm staying at Emily's?
你不覺得不妥嗎
Quite the opposite.
正好相反
With you gone, I rather like having him there.
你不在家 我倒挺希望他能留下
Tyler seems almost like family to me.
我把泰勒當自家人一樣看待
Okay, but he's not and he never will be.
他才不是 而且永遠也別想
I'd rather have someone in the house than no one at all.
無論如何 都比家中空無一人好
Unless of course you're telling me
除非你想告訴我
that you're planning on moving back home.
你要搬回家住了
Uh, no. Mm. Well, then...
不 那么...
As far as I'm concerned, he stays.
在我看來 他還是繼續住著吧